My search returned no results. What do I do?
Please be sure to enter a search term or category along with a zip code or city, state.
How can I improve my phone's battery life?
- Check running services and close unnecessary applications.
- Use the "Task Manager" feature to shutdown background applications that are still running.
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn off automatic application sync.
- Switch "Screen Timeout" to the lowest setting.
- Reduce heavy data usage.
- Reduce the use of the "Live Wallpapers"(These use processing power and memory).
- Use the charger that came with your phone to avoid battery damage.
- Check the "Battery Use" screen to review features or functions that have been consuming your battery.
How do I manage my data usage?
- TRACK USAGE: You may download a Data Usage app such as My Data Manager. With Android 4.0 and later versions, you can set a mobile data limit reminder.
- Wi-Fi®: Use a secure Wi-Fi connection to stream music, video, and other data heavy content.
- AUTO UPDATES: Turn off auto updates on your apps or change your settings to update over Wi-Fi only.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Turn off automatic picture and video uploading or change your settings to upload on Wi-Fi only.
- EMAIL: Turn off push e-mail or set e-mail accounts to sync every hour or longer, or to update manually.
- MOBILE WEBSITES: Access the mobile web site version of your choice. Full web sites require more data to view and browse.
- BACKGROUND APPS: Turn off apps running in the background. They constantly use data and can slow down the processing speed of your phone.
How do I check my account?
To check on your account, click on the Account Services icon located on the homepage . Once there, you can log in to check your Service End Date, create and update your personal profile information, update credit/billing information, and more.
How do I get pricing/leasing information for Housing Rentals?
Please call the phone number at the top of the specific housing rental listing to receive pricing/leasing information.
How do I contact the car seller?
Once you are interested in a specific car, please tap the "Make Offer" button. You will then be redirected to the original listing site in which you can contact the seller directly.
To apply to a job, tap the "Apply Now" button. This will redirect you to the original job-posting site on which you can then apply directly.
How do I update my data settings?
To update your data setting text APN to 611611.
How do I check my data usage?
To check your data usage, text the word USAGE to 611611. For Activations/
Reactivations/Redemptions, the data usage information may be delayed for the first 48-72 hours after service begins or Airtime is added.
Where do I find the International long distance (ILD) access number?
To find the International long distance (ILD) access number, text ILD to 611611.
How can I locate the nearest retailers?
To locate the nearest retailers, text the word STORE to 611611.
How do I setup my voicemail?
To setup your Voicemail for your device text VOICEMAIL to 611611.
How can I get more information about Self Service campaigns?
For more information on Self Service campaigns you can text HELP to 611611.