Where can I download ringtones, graphics and applications?
You must go to the "Market" icon on your phone to download content.
What if I have trouble downloading content?
You must contact Google Support at www.google.com/support for further assistance.
Here are some helpful ways to extend your phone's battery life:
- Check running services and close unnecessary applications.
- Use the "Task Manager" feature to shutdown background applications that are still running.
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn off automatic application sync.
- Switch "Screen Timeout" to the lowest setting.
- Reduce heavy data usage.
- Reduce the use of the "Live Wallpapers"(These use processing power and memory).
- Use the charger that came with your phone to avoid battery damage.
- Check the "Battery Use" screen to review features or functions that have been consuming your battery.