How do I redeem a local deal?
Upon selecting an offer, you will be redirected to one of our affiliates to complete your transaction. Your purchased deal voucher will then be emailed to you by the affiliate.
My search returned no results. What do I do?
Please be sure to enter a search term or category along with a zip code or city,state.
How do I get pricing/leasing information for Housing Rentals?
Please call the phone number at the top of the specific housing rental listing to receiving pricing/leasing information.
How do I contact the car seller?
Once you are interested in a specific car, please tap the "Make Offer" button. You will then be redirected to the original listing site in which you can contact the seller directly.
To apply to a job, tap the "Apply Now" button. This will redirect you to the original job posting site in which you can then apply directly.
How can I improve my phone's battery life?
- Check running services and close unnecessary applications.
- Use the "Task Manager" feature to shutdown background applications that are still running.
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn off automatic application sync.
- Switch "Screen Timeout" to the lowest setting.
- Reduce heavy data usage.
- Reduce the use of the "Live Wallpapers"(These use processing power and memory).
- Use the charger that came with your phone to avoid battery damage.
- Check the "Battery Use" screen to review features or functions that have been consuming your battery.
How do I check my data usage?
To check your data usage, text the word Usage to 611611. For Activations/
Reactivations/Redemptions, the data usage information may not be
available for the first 48-72 hours after service begins or Airtime is added.
How do I manage my data usage?
- TRACK USAGE: You may download a Data Usage app such as My Data Manager. With Android 4.0 and later versions, you can set a mobile data limit reminder.
- Wi-Fi®: Use a secure Wi-Fi connection to stream music, video, and other data heavy content.
- AUTO UPDATES: Turn off auto updates on your apps or change your settings to update over Wi-Fi only.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Turn off automatic picture and video uploading or change your settings to upload on Wi-Fi only.
- EMAIL: Turn off push e-mail or set e-mail accounts to sync every hour or greater, or to update manually.
- MOBILE WEBSITES: Access the mobile web site version of your choice. Full web sites require more data to view and browse them.
- BACKGROUND APPS: Turn off apps running in the background. They constantly use data and can slow down the processing speed of your phone.
How do I check my account?
To check on your account,click on the My Account icon located on the homepage . Once there, you can log in to check your Service End Date, create and update your personal profile information, update credit/billing information, and more.
How do I know if the device will work in my car?
To check compatibility, text CAR to 611611